Dispensing with Clean Valve
The myCleanRoom.de product Clean Valve introduces the non dripping dispensing valve. Typical applications are in installation and adhesive technology for dosing of adhesives, solders and other fluids especially for small volumes and when highest precision and reliability are required. Other application fields are life science and process engineering where cost-intensive and sensitive materials have to be dosed in a highly accurate way.
Dosing of fluids is something we encounter in all kinds of situations. Depending on the material, there is usually an annoying dripping or running of the fluid after usage, depending on the viscosity with different volume losses and/or dosing inaccuracies.
3D-Mechatronic Integrated Devices
With the LPKF Laser & Electronics, Prototyping System for LDS technology, 3D-MID Solutions offer both rapid 3D-MID prototyping and also the equipment for it. The LDS Rapid Prototyping system enables the use of different substrate raw materials to be used. The substrate or carrier of the circuitry can be produced with methods like CNC-milling, 3D-Printing, molding or other modelling technologies. after which the LPKF patented, LDS Rapid Prototyping system is applied to bring the 3D-MID features to the device.
3D-MID Prototyping Equipment
LPKF LDS Prototyping system
The LPKF LDS (Laser Direct Structuring) Prototyping system is a easy, fast and reliable way of making 3D-MID Rapid Prototyping.
How to LDS Prototype
1. Using the design rules of LDS, prepare the 3D-CAD data
2. Produce either a LDS-grade plastic part or other material substrate, with for example various 3D-Printing methods.
3. If using a non LDS grade plastic, use LPKF ProtoPaint LDS for making the part LDS compatible
4. Laser Structure the part with the LPKF Protolaser3D
5. Metallization of the conductor tracks are relized with the LPKF ProtoPlate LDS
The LPKF Laser & Electronics patented LDS, Laser Direct Structuring, process